I have been a Chanel girl since I was little and it was actually the first makeup my mom ever bought me, so it’s amazing to see this come full circle. I love neutral colors or a pretty pink, so that is what I mostly use when it comes to makeup. I will be sharing my favorite Chanel makeup products along with my favorite shades and my current makeup look for work days at Chanel Corporate Offices.
- Rouge Coco Shine (Fav Shade: 54 Boy)
- I actually won this hydrating lipshine during one of the training sessions and was so happy because I have been meaning to try it and the color was perfect for me! Since I do not like to wear a lot of makeup, this sheer nude was exactly what I wanted. It also feel hydrating, which is amazing because I always have chapped lips 🙁
- Rouge Allure Gloss (Shade: 11)
- Gloss Volume (Clear Plumping lip gloss
Note: The applicator on the Chanel glosses and lipsticks makes for easy application without a mess all over your lips (especially with darker colors)!
- Vitalumiere Aqua (Shade: Beige 20)
- I hate wearing a lot of makeup, so i love this light coverage tinted moisturizer.
- Perfection Lumiere Foundation
- This is the first foundation my mom ever bought me. It is great for days that I need more medium to full coverage.
- Le Correcteur De Chanel (Concealer Shade: Beige 10 or 20- depending if I have a tan or not)
- Poudre Universelle Libre (Natural Finish Loose Powder- 20 Clair Translucent 1)
- Poudre Belle Mine (Medium Les Beiges)
- Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eye Liner
- Chanel has different colors to choose from in this eye liner, from blue, purple, red and classic colors like black and brown. I like to use waterproof eye liner on my water line.
- Le Volume De Chanel Mascara
- Ombre Premiere Longwear Powder Eyeshadow & Longwear Cream Eyeshadow
My Summer Makeup Look for Work at Chanel Corporate Offices:
This summer I have been using the Farsali Unicorn Essence as a primer, before I apply my foundation. For work, I have been using the Chanel tinted moisturizer, because I don’t like wearing too much makeup. For the days I want more coverage, I use the Chanel foundation (listed above) which was the first foundation I ever used when I was younger. Then, I apply concealer under my eyes and anywhere I might have a pimple or redness. I use the Chanel concealer or Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (please note that the Maybelline concealer does cause slight burning if you have sensitive skin). While I let the concealer set in, I do my eyebrows using Benefit Cosmetics eyebrow pencil or the Chanel waterproof eyebrow pencil. Then I go back and add setting powder to all the places I put concealer. I use either Chanel or Laura Mercier powder. While I let my face ‘bake’ I apply mascara on my top and bottom lashes. I use Milk Makeup Kush Mascara for my top lashes and Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in Brown for my bottom lashes. I do have lash extensions, so I should not be wearing mascara on my top lashes, but since I haven’t been going to my regular place over the summer, when they fall off, mascara helps them look longer and fuller. I then add eyeliner, I have been loving the Kylie Cosmetics Eyeliner– I have it in Bronze and Black or I use the Chanel waterproof eyeliner in purple. Then, I apply Chanel or Nars bronzer or blush and some Fenty highlighter. Lastly, I spray MAC setting spray on top of the makeup before I add some Kylie Cosmetics or Kiko lip liner and Fenty or Chanel, lip gloss or lipstick.
Weekend Makeup: On weekends I really don’t like to put on too much makeup unless I am going out to dinner or bars. If I am not doing anything during the day, I won’t put on any makeup, but if I have casual plans I will apply some Chanel CC Cream or Les Beiges All-In-One Healthy Glow Fluid, which both have sunscreen and light coverage. I will also put on some eye liner and lip gloss.
“The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you.”
– Coco Chanel
Disclaimer & Where to buy: I purchase most of my makeup at Sephora. I buy my Chanel makeup at Macy’s, Saks, or Neiman Marcus. As a summer intern, Chanel gives us some products at our training events, but I purchased most of the fragrance and beauty products.