My entire life, I have been surrounded by the thing I am most passionate about- fashion. It all started when I was about ten years old, my mom owned a magazine and I always wanted to help her with it in anyway I could, usually by helping her choose the best photos from events. I loved going to events with her, especially if they were at Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom or anything fashion related (I still do!). Her magazine focused on fashion and philanthropy, two things that I hold dear to my heart. In high school I started my own youth group, Growing Together, benefitting a homeless shelter in Miami, my hometown.
Today, I am a student at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, studying to receive a Bachelors of Arts in Fashion Media and Journalism. I am also minoring in Ethics. After a busy day of classes, I love watching TV and hanging out with my close friends.
My style is what Lauren Conrad calls, “The All-American Uniform”- jeans and t-shirts. My go-to outfit is a pair of cute jeans, a nice top, and great accessories. The days I don’t want to wear jeans, I go for a cute dress. My favorite colors to wear are black, navy, gray, beige, white.
Hopefully everyone enjoys reading my posts, as much as I love writing them!
Don’t forget to follow me on social media
- If you would like to use, share, modify a photo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a personal blog & the opinions expressed represent my own views and ideas
- Sponsored posts will always be expressed in the posts both on the website & social media platforms
- Links will appear in posts, to give credit to other websites, blogs, etc.
- You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to, the operation of this blog in any way
- You may not use this blog for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose
- This blog is intended for individuals 18+ years